[arm-allstar] remote receiver site uhf vhf 2 nodes transmitter site uhf vhf 2 nodes

stan siems ssiems at mycns.net
Tue Dec 5 22:00:56 EST 2017

I have a remote receiver site having a uhf and vhf repeater site I am
using two uri's and a raspi3 transmitter end the same setup my first
node works fine I can not get the second node to connect every thing has
been set up correctly for the second node, Has any one done this before
and had it work? What problems did you have?

--
Thanks Stan Siems WB0EMJ The difficult we do right away the impossible
just takes a little longer and the words it can't be done should never