[arm-allstar] One way audio

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 19:36:04 EST 2017

Tom,

 This is problem that seems to be happening occasionally and only with
certain nodes and situations. It seems to happen to some like yourself
often and others never experience it. It is a hard one to track but it is
being looked into. It appears to be a general Asterisk/Allstar issue and
not limited to hamvoip code. There is really nothing you can do or nothing
you are doing wrong. Stay tuned for further updates on this.