[arm-allstar] Need help - Unexplained noise at startup or asterisk restart

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Thu Apr 13 21:06:42 EST 2017

I have a new installation of RPi2-3_V1.5rc2_Allstar.img on a RPi2 with a
Repeater Builder RB-USB-RIM (v1B).  Whenever (re)start asterisk, the PPT
keys and I get several minutes of noise sent to the radio, followed by the
node id and then it unkeys and seems to behave properly from then on.  I am
too much of a newbie at Asterisk and Allstar but learning fast.  I am a
Linux expert.

Anyone have a clue whats going on here?  I can include config files if
needed.

I have attached the output from an asterisk -R window during the reboot.

-Doug-
KD7DK