[arm-allstar] Radio interface question

Jeff Carlyle KD0QCN kd0qcn at aecimo.org
Wed May 4 22:34:02 EST 2016

Hey Doug and all,

Here is one of the sources that I found that didn't require any mic plug modifications.  Is there something with this setup that I should be concerned with and should stay away from?  If so, I am willing to do the mods to the radio, I was just trying to avoid it.

http://www.allstarnode.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51

Thanks again,

Jeff Carlyle KD0QCN