[arm-allstar] irlp on rasberry pi 3

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jul 11 02:32:53 EST 2016

OK, I will repeat this again.  Yes we may very well have an IRLP bridge in the code in the near future but I want to stress that any discussions about that on this list should be limited to the technical and NOT the political aspects. If you have any opinions of what is right and wrong about VOIP interconnections please take them off list. Getting into the political side of this can lead to nasty discussions that most don't want to read on this forum. We supply you with working code and while we will have a howto with recommendations for use, how you use it is your business and responsibility. Enough said!

BTW the main reason to support this is for the many existing gateways that have been in use for years and are using aging energy hog PC's and very old code. The average user probably would have no reason to use it.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio