[arm-allstar] dingo adapter

Greg kb1ncj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:17:33 EST 2016

It appears to me that setting carrierfrom=usbinvert simply kills RX and
the reason rpt won't tx when the working RX is set is because the
receiver is "busy" with noise possibly which is holding off TX. I
remember when connected to my other node the other node was TX'ing empty
noise from the new node with 5 second or so drops. Is there a parameter
for a "squelch" possibly? Should I try usbradio instead? Any help
appreciated. I think this would make a great "portable" node with the PI..