[arm-allstar] Static burst

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jan 18 22:00:01 EST 2016

Levi,

 It is hard to tell exactly but to me it just sounds like squelch tail on the node radio. You can set rxaudiodelay in simpleusb.conf.

It should be uncommented, no ; before it and set it =8 to start. It is the number of 20 ms delays. You can raise or lower the value. Keep it at the lowest value that works for your node radio.

Let us know how you make out.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio