[arm-allstar] DTMF problem

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Aug 21 22:24:33 EST 2016

Wade,

 First of all where did your config files come from? Did you copy them from somewhere else? The default hangtime is 100ms which is about right for simplex. If you ran the default setup from the image you would have all these things set properly. Not know how you got where you are it is not clear what else might not be set correctly.

One caution when starting a new image is that you should not blindly copy config files from other versions of Allstar like Acid. Things have changed and the setup does a good job of giving you a good starting place.
If setting althangtime and hangtime to 100 doe snot fix things for you then something else has been changed or something else other than Allstar is causing the problem.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio