[arm-allstar] DTMF problem

wade wadeo at charter.net
Sun Aug 21 14:56:28 EST 2016

Ok, the duplex set to 1 worked for the "replies". Now we just have a
hang time that we can't get rid of. (set hangtime and althangtime to 0)
Kind of makes everyone thing we are running a repeater on a simplex
channel. This will also mess with me when I do put mine through my
repeater.

To answer the radios used email. We tried with a Motorola 1250, 2
different Yaesu FT1's, & Yaesu FT60. All with the same results. But that
info is very good to know as we have hams around here that use those
rigs. Thanks!

Wade
KC0MLT