[arm-allstar] bbb Initial setup

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Apr 24 09:19:54 EST 2016

Ken,

  Are you using a monitor and keyboard to login or logging in over ssh? When using ssh and it reboots you would always have to re-connect back in at the IP address and port. It would not automatically do that. In any case using the monitor or ssh you would need to re-log back in. The last instruction screen tells you to do that and reminds you to use the new password and IP address/port if changed.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio