[arm-allstar] Picket fencing

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Sep 17 21:52:59 EST 2015

Yes, it has nothing to do with the URI. It is the COS signal to it from the radio. The URI will follow fast transitions. If you are using PL this should not happen because of the natural delay in PL. If you are using just noise squelch maybe the squelch is set to tight. In fact that might even be the case for PL on some radios. It also depends how long the dropouts are. It also might just be a characteristic of the radio you are using.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio