[arm-allstar] Picket fencing

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Thu Sep 17 17:08:12 EST 2015

I have a node that it's not possible to have internet at the site so I use
a link radio. I noticed that when a user is picket fencing on a remote
repeater it seems that if the timing is just right my DMK URI will not
always pick the audio back up causing me to miss part of what is being
said. This is only a fraction of a second but when conditions are right it
can be a problem.

Does anyone know of a hold in time when a URI is in RX. It seems if the URI
is hit too many time too fast in rapid fire succession it doesn't like it.

Maybe it's my COR circuit on my midland and this has nothing to do with
with the BBB or the URI...?

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086