[arm-allstar] Zoiper Howto's

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Mar 20 10:06:17 EST 2015

I have added two Zoiper howto's on the hamvoip.org web page under tech notes.

W0ANM, Chris wrote on how to install on a Linux desktop and W1BFC, Bernie wrote on general setup.

Howto's on things that are either not currently documented or not documented well are always welcome. If you have something you are knowledgeable about regarding the ARM hardware or Asterisk Allstar software I can work with you on it and get it up on the web page so all can benefit.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio