[arm-allstar] Allstar running on the Raspberry PI2

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Mar 8 14:00:22 EST 2015

Expect a formal release of our RPi2 Allstar code on the hamvoip.org website in a few weeks. It will be identical to the BBB code in functionality and will include the updates that will be in the BBB 1.3 update released about the same time. So far I am pleased to report there are no issues and I am very happy with the way it is working.

More later....
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio