[arm-allstar] new node 42071 startup issues

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Sat Jun 27 21:40:36 EST 2015

Thanks to Sam k8sn for solving our audio deemphasized issues. Allstar now works both inbound and outbound directions. . DTMF appears to be operating normally. Out bound echolink connections work fine,  However inbound echolink connections still time out.
ports 5198 and 5199 are properly forwarded for UDP service to the beagle bone. there is no firewall enabled. When a incoming echolink connection request is received by the bbb it is announced correctly on the local rf side. About 30 seconds later the connection times out.  From a echolink viewpoint n echolink never confirms a connection.
any thoughts?  And yes port 5200 is open for tcp service

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK
Allstar Node 42087 KITLINK HUB