[arm-allstar] Asterisk restart from linux command line in BBB and RPi2

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 20:12:50 EST 2015

astres.sh - is a good all around restart of asterisk

asterisk -rx "rpt reload"
I believe reloads just the rpt.conf file
asterisk -rx "dialplan reload"
should reload the extensions.conf ?
probably others, look through the asterisk -r
CLI>   help

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*