[arm-allstar] IC-706MK2G CI-V and PL tones....

J Roden w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:50:15 EST 2015

It's my understanding that you will need to program a memory for each tone
you want, such as all 38. Then you select the memory of the tone tone you
want and change the frequency contents of that memory. It's the only
workaround I'm aware of. One two reasons why I bought an IC7000. The other
being the ability to have DTCSS in addition to CTCSS. And I've owned every
version of the 706. Still have a mkII(non-g).

--

tnx
Mike / W5JR