[arm-allstar] second node startup problem

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jul 27 22:05:22 EST 2015

What do you mean by the functions section? There is one functions section called functions<node> where node is the FIRST node. So both nodes use the same functions. You can change to a separate functions stanza for the second node if you like but normally you use one for both.

The only thing I can tell you is if you follow the directions exactly it does work. You can't plug in the second USB until it tells you to and you restart. Since I have no way of knowing what you did it would be hard to troubleshoot remotely.

Not showing up in the active node list at Allstarlink is not a good indication of whether things are working since sometimes nodes don't show up there. It looks like it is not seeing the second USB.

When you did a tune save on usb1 it said not active. Does the second USB show up in lsusb?
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio