[arm-allstar] Software ver 1.2 and BBB ver B

Jim Korenz n8pxw at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 12:20:09 EST 2015

Hi Doug,
    Sorry I'm late, your reply went to my "spam" folder. I'll try rewriting emmc, but I did let the board boot without the SD card, and it came up fine. I've noticed that the heartbeat LED on the rev B board running ver 1.1 flashes about twice as fast as the ver 1.2 on the rev C BBB. Was there a change in scheduling in the simplusb driver? Or is there more system overhead?
   Thanks,
     JimK  N8PXW