[arm-allstar] Pre-recorded broadcasts

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Nov 3 10:34:19 EST 2014

That might solve the local problem but if he is connected to other nodes the radios on those nodes would probably have timeouts and most are hard set in the radios or repeaters. So it gets complicated. You should really break at least every three minutes to reset timeouts of any nodes or repeaters along the way. I have heard newsline on the air with these breaks and I don't think it is manually created. It breaks right in the middle of a word and then picks back up at that point. So a script the parses the audio file in about 3 minutes chunks would be the best thing.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio