[arm-allstar] WebTransceiver

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Nov 1 15:49:12 EST 2014

Ian,

  My suspicion is that you do not have the iax port forward to the new address. This is necessary for any incoming calls. It would be port 4569 udp  unless you changed it.

It also takes some time 10 minutes or so for things to settle down after a change in IP address or port. Also make sure your new location is showing up in the rpt_extnodes list.  Look for you node in that file in /tmp on the BBB.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio