[arm-allstar] Audio Stuttering Help

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Jun 29 22:02:26 EST 2014

John,

  I presume you are referring to iaxRpt when you say PPT Dispatcher? Is this a stock image? Did you make any changes? Give us more info on how much you configured the system. Did you enter your assigned node? What are you connecting to on the BBB?

In some rare cases you may need to increase the delay time before Asterisk is loaded. This is done in /etc/rc.local  You will see a sleep 30 in there. Change it to 45 or 60 and see if that helps. Before you do that bring the system up and after a minute or so do a asterisk restart  - astres.sh  - and see if it still does it. If it doesn't then increase the delay.

Also in asterisk client - asterisk -rvvv -  are you getting any errors? Do you have a radio connected?

If you have another working Allstar node perhaps we could connect and discuss this.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio