[arm-allstar] nodesetup.sh

Ron Wenig rwenig at verizon.net
Mon Jun 23 17:31:36 EST 2014

Doug,

I agree.  Configuring your files locally is a better way to go and a
good learning experience.  Also, I learned the hard way.  Never download
configuration from allstarlink.org.  I didn't realize that it would
change your configuration files and all of your hard work is lost :-)

I have 2 Beagle Bone Blacks, 2 servers and 2 nodes working here at
NY3J.  Everything is working great and the BBB is definitely ready for
prime time.  Thanks for all the hard work.  I'm having a blast with this
stuff.

73, Ron NY3J