[arm-allstar] nodesetup.sh

David Griffith nz6d at mac.com
Mon Jun 23 10:41:01 EST 2014

Hi Doug,
I personally have never used it. But would vote to either archive it some were in the distro or have a read me on the use of it and how to get if if needed.
Dave NZ6D

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

I have written some howto's with more to come on how to configure your node. Using those notes and the default files most should not have any problem configuring their systems without nodesetup.

Any comments?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio