[arm-allstar] Thank you VERY much!

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jul 21 00:03:54 EST 2014

Greg,

  Thanks for your kind comments and I am very glad it worked well for you.

I do have the Black running on several Alinco radios using the data connection and they work very well with simpleusb. The Alinco radios already have PL encode/decode internally so there is no need to do that in the SW. For simpleusb you use the 1200 baud data connections - pre/deemphasized  audio.  If you don't need any of the usbradio functions, and most of the time you do not,  I think you will find simpleusb works and sounds better on the BBB.

If you have not already you should join the arm-allstar email list -

Stop by node 27225 sometime and say hello.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio