[arm-allstar] power up

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Dec 13 14:18:29 EST 2014

Hi Ken,

VERY good! Yes, power supply woes are the #1 issue we've seen with BBB's.
Any surges on the USB side, since the USB is on the same 5V power bus,
also cause grief--lockups, flakiness, etc. But, with a beefy power supply
and some care, I've found these issues fairly easy to overcome.

Have fun and Happy Holidays!

73, David KB4FXC