[arm-allstar] A Bunch of Errors & Warnings

Greg Thornwall thorn at myactv.net
Wed Aug 27 08:26:07 EST 2014

Doug, It's a 32GB SanDisk Ultra card. I need to find a smaller one. I
just got it from Costco to experiment with I thought I could use later
with my camera. It seems that they are getting larger everyday. :)  The
power supply is the one that came with the BBB.

I'll try another image and set it up again. I'll make a copy of the
files this time.

Once everything is setup, can one make a smaller image as backup even
though it's 32GB?

tnx, 73 Greg