[Arm-allstar-irlp] Internet & astdb.txt question

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Sep 9 03:42:50 EDT 2019

Hi Lawrence,

Interesting. I'll investigate this connectivity scenario.  All my (RPi3B)
boards are connected to the network via WiFi and have static IP addresses,
with a OpenVPN tunnel to a central hub.  I've had cases where the AP that
the RPi boards link to go down and cases where upstream connectivity went
down---no odd behavior in either case.

73, David KB4FXC