[Arm-allstar-irlp] Internet & astdb.txt question

Jesse Royall w5los at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 08:00:35 EDT 2019

I’ve noticed with the latest update. I’ve got a broken Ethernet cable clip and when it came unplugged my allstar node wouldn’t respond until I plugged it back in. I thought I had a bad sd card and was fixing to reimagine it when i plugged it back into the Ethernet cord and then after a few mins, my node came back and started acting like a controller again.

Sent from my iPhone