[Arm-allstar-irlp] How do I move secring to new computer

Pres W tpwaterman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:49:42 EST 2018

I've never had problem using WinSCP to copy my secring.pgp from
wherever to /home/irlp/.pgp
(notice the dot before pgp)

However you may need to instruct WinSCP to show hidden directories,
which show up as slightly grayed out when visible. I've tried taking a
quick look to see where that option is done, didn't find it. Maybe you
can find it, or maybe you can see hidden things already.

I'm available to consult on this tonight.

-Pres