[Arm-allstar-irlp] How do I move secring to new computer

Greg Hovland greg at w9iku.net
Mon Jun 4 17:55:55 EST 2018

OK. Thank you. Then that part isn't the issue. I am exploring the iax.conf
file at this time. I'm available anytime until 9pm CDT. Do you want to dial
my node 47017 when available or how should we proceed?

*Greg Hovland*
W9IKU | www.w9iku.net
greg at w9iku.net | 920-544-3614
IRLP 8080 Echolink 448080 Allstar 47017