[arm-allstar] Courtesy Tone Folder Location

K0LNY ?? glenn at ervin.email
Tue Feb 27 21:07:06 EST 2024

I'd be interested in the answer to this too, after I get my local repeater
set up, using two radios.
I think I will make a clear node, and I am thinking that I can use a Baofeng
connected to a RPI to connect to with other radios.
I have a Baofeng programming cable that I can unplug the USB part and put in
one of several 3.5 mm tipped cords.
I'm guessing that this could plug into a soundcard.
I'm not sure how all this will go together though.
Glenn