[arm-allstar] RPI 0?

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 07:49:06 EST 2024

Glenn:

HamVoIP will run on any Raspberry Pi model *except* for the rPi Zero and
the original model B, and the Raspberry Pi 5. Support for the 5 is
coming in a future release.

It does, however, run on the Zero 2W and the 3 model A Plus, both of
which have 512MB RAM, but a substantially better CPU than the Zero.