[arm-allstar] Line Numbers SSH

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Feb 18 03:44:39 EST 2024

Luc,

nano -c /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf  definitely works.

You don't get line numbers on each line.  Once you start scrolling around
with the arrow, PgUp, PgDn and other navigation keys, you'll notice the
current line number and column position, etc., info starts showing up in
the bottom center of the terminal screen.

73, David K4FXC