[arm-allstar] new SUpermon2 install trouble

B Harvey bharveytwo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 21:43:19 EDT 2024

All,

   I recently had to rebuild a new SD card for my existing Allstar node
that had previously been running  for several years. In this build, I
decided that I'd install and user Supermon2 (i had previously only LSNodes)

    I've installed Supermon2 twice with the same result: I get a
Supermon2 website into which I can successfully log in but once logged in,
I do not have the blue line listing my nodes under the page's "Supermon2
V2.0 Allstar Manager" title block. Not a Linux guy but I figured it would
be controlled by the following lines in the allmon.ini file. Do I have
something wrong?

; Determines if you want this to be a menu item.
menu=yes
;
; Attaches the header label Nodes to the system group
; It will be listed under Nodes in the header
system=Nodes
;

Brian/KK6DOQ