[arm-allstar] PSA Announcements

larry larry at n7fm.com
Mon Apr 1 02:30:33 EDT 2024

Don't everybody love all the abbreviations used now days.

Reading Scots Post ... My mind immediately said ... Hah April Fools Joke
on the way. I should reply with "Call Your Lab or Doctors Office" I
don't know of any announcements by either so it must be a new service.

Sorry Scot couldn't resist.

Larry - N7FM