[arm-allstar] SHELL script writers for allstar nodes

Jeff Jurenka ayrton.productions at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 15:51:08 EDT 2024

I am working on a script to play a message on demand. My issue seems to be
around the use of the "Allstar Environment File Variable Definitions"
"NODE1=1998" variable.

I assumed that NODE1 is the first node in my multi node system so i added
the second node;

# defines the primary node (node1) number
export NODE1=1501

# defines the primary node (node2) number
export NODE2=1601

# defines the primary node (node3) number
export NODE3=1701

I assume that if I send in the DTMF string in on node 1601 that I would
get  the resulting message out on node 1601 but, It sends the message out
on node 1501. How do I use these correctly?