[arm-allstar] Audio from [USB] to be transmitted on [usb1]

Josh Hatton joshsrpro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 10:54:25 EDT 2023

Good morning,

Linking from one repeater to another,  directly to the far side machine's
input. Link radio receives far side repeater output.  Half duplex. Not a
dedicated link freq. Two USB interfaces...

How would I get all audio that's transmitted on the nearside repeater to be
heard on link transmit, consequently be heard on the far side repeater?
That is, any recorded audio announcements, iax phone connection
announcements, top of our ID, etc.

In a perfect world, such a configuration would not have the courtesy beep
and tail... Of course we will take what we can get!

SimpleUSB operating scenario
Node12345 = USB stanza
node1999 = USB1 stanza

Tnx