[arm-allstar] manually driving simpleusb from command line

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Jun 13 10:00:24 EDT 2023

Hi Patrick,

The currently released simpleusb settings are not part of a publicly
documented API.  These settings are subject to change and have changed
between releases several times. However, this being said, there are
several folks using this current API and I'll send you a current listing
of commands off-list, if desired?

On a side node, I've already added new code to replace the current API.
The upgraded method using JSON messages, rather than the old clunky
interface.  However, I've not publicly announced this API yet, either.
But, once available, the JSON API should remain permanently stable, since
it's much more flexible.

73, David K4FXC