[arm-allstar] linkunkeyct on sip extension

Danny K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Mon Jun 5 10:01:21 EDT 2023

Really I was interested in a courtesy tone for the other operator after I press #. Right now there is no courtesy tone and the repeater just quietly executes the tail delay and the carrier drops. I am also aware that there is no real NEED to have to press *99 and # for each "transmission" since it is full duplex, but other operators are expecting a courtesy tone and I was interested in emulating that.

I would probably use it so rarely that it's just not worth setting up my hub node again only for that.

73
Danny, K5CG
HH 550-000-0609
SKCC 14257