[arm-allstar] Node Connection Status Check

Mark K2EXE k2exe at k2exe.com
Thu Jun 1 18:00:58 EDT 2023

Hey Chris,
I was curious about this as well so I took a look to see what I could
find.  If you are running hamvoip in /etc/asterisk/local there's a bash
script called lsnodes.  You could create a bash script that looks
similar to the following:

asterisk -rx "rpt nodes {nodenumber} | grep -o {second nodenumber}

If no result re-connect if the 2nd node number returns do nothing.
To reconnect run:
asterisk -rx "rpt fun {nodenumber} *73{second node number}"

Run on cron every 5 minutes or whatever number you want really.
Hope that helps!
73,
Mark
K2EXE