[arm-allstar] Private node

Wayne Nixon nixon7606 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 21:24:55 EDT 2021

I currently have a public node setup and working and I'm trying to set up a
rf bridge for hamshack hotline on private node 1900 same server. I
basically did a find and replace on rpt.conf and iax.conf and
extension.conf. Changing node 1999 to 1900. Does anyone know if this is
possible on a single server? How do you setup the private node in rpt.conf
to have node 1900 be able to connect to the public node on the same server
Basically, when you dial the extension on Hamshack Hotline it makes a iax2
connection to my server with a username/password/port/node string and the
logs are showing the connection attempt but it fails due to failed
authentication No authority found. From what I have read just means
asterisk drops the call because it doesn't know what to do with it. Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Im following the instructions provided by the following:
https://hamshackhotline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/HamshackHotlineRFLinking.pdf

--
Wayne
N0AD