[arm-allstar] ZOIPER

Luc Drolet VE2LUQ ldrolet at cgocable.ca
Sun Sep 12 07:15:47 EDT 2021

Good morning to you all,

On the Supermon page I have a little minor problem,
when I have a user who uses ZOIPER everything works fine, but on the supermon page when this user transmits with his cell phone, I would like that line to go up on the Supermon page as with repeaters or IAXRPT

and for my IAXRPT and ECHOLINK users them when it transmits their line moves to the top of Supermon, that way we can clearly see who just transmitted

but with ZOIPER I am not able to see that, the line remains in this place without moving up

I am correct that these a config in extention.conf, but I am not sure I have checked but I can not find anything for it with ZOIPER

is there a possibility that it can be accessed on the Supermon page with ZOIPER?

Luc
VE2LUQ