[arm-allstar] "Call CQ" Feature for AllStar

john M. redfrogradio at gmail.com
Sat May 8 15:20:21 EDT 2021

1. I did not go into more details in my original post, as I assumed that
anyone who had any interest or concerns would take 2 minutes to read the
link that I provided in my post, which details how the feature works in
EchoLink.

2. I was not suggesting linking between AllStar and EchoLink, but
between AllStar users only.

3. For MANY reasons, there are hams with licenses that provide for HF  ,
but they cannot have HF stations due to their living situations, etc. It
is not always as easy as just upgrading your license.

4. I never suggested that this feature would randomly connect to any
AllStar nodes. That is certainly not the direction that I would have
even guessed that the suggestion would be taken in. Who would want that?
Not me.

--
John  WX1JM  (previously KA1JFJ)