[arm-allstar] Looping problem

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Wed May 5 07:19:40 EDT 2021

And also, if you can, use gated PL on the repeater such that only PL
comes through with voice, not telemetry. This way, IDs, hangtime  and
repeater tones won't come back across the network. If you can't directly
connect the node to a controller and must use an RF link, this is the
next best thing. Not only will this (hopefully) eliminate pingponging,
it will also make things much more responsive for remote users.

This is a problem I see with many remote echolink connections. No gated
PL, and driven by vox. Makes for a pretty painful experience.