[arm-allstar] Was location of log files in RPI-2-3-4_V1.6-18-Allstar image: now how to make logs persistent

Adam MacLeod adam457 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:58:00 EDT 2021

Hello,
This approach is likely due to SD card storage and write limitations.
You could connect a USB hard drive and direct your logs there, or if
you have another Linux machine, you could use syslog and rsyslog and
ship the logs from any Linux device to a central server. This is
probably the best approach if you manage multiple Linux machines,
including Allstar nodes.

Adam,VA3AUM

--

Best Regards,