[arm-allstar] Node registering but no stats available

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Mar 9 11:35:36 EST 2021

Seth,

The derivedkeys file isn't important to report to the ASL stats system.

Your statpost_program= and statpost_url= are set correctly.

Are you sure your node stanza in the rpt.conf file is setup correctly as
node 503630 ??

In the send_node_stats.sh script, you can near the top of the file you can
log the info sent to the stats server by uncommenting this line:

#echo "$url1$hash" >> /tmp/stat_log

like:

echo "$url1$hash" >> /tmp/stat_log

....then, you'll see whats being sent in the /tmp/stat_log file.

73, David KB4FXC