[arm-allstar] Detect COS Status

Justin Grigg jgrigg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 07:17:06 EST 2021

David,
Thanks for responding! We have a script that looks at a folder randomly
selects one of the messages and plays it at a specific interval. Our node
it remote as we do not currently have internet access at the site. It am
essentially trying to duplicate the polite ID and make sure that the remote
node does not ID if the repeater is in use. I’ve accomplished this from the
remote radio side, but would like to include the functionality into the
scrip instead.

Thanks for your help!!

Have a great day,
Justin