[arm-allstar] Auto connect without an announcement ???

Ron WA2WWK wa2wwk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 16:45:41 EDT 2021

I'm running 2 mobile nodes on a Pi3B+.  I'm also using auto connect on both
nodes.  When the Pi  is powered up, I have an announcement for the auto
connected to node XXXXXX.  Is there any way to either comment out or mute
this announcement as the auto connect never changes?  Just a confirmation
*BEEP* ie. ct12.  I've looked in rpt.conf etc and can't seem to find how to
disable this announcement and have a *BEEP* only?  Many thanks.  WA2WWK  Ron