[arm-allstar] Channel Steering on Motorola RIM-Lite

Mike - W5JR w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:39:30 EST 2021

FYI, the video clearly states using GM300 radios, not Maxtracs. However, his method is not using the binary steering lines of the accessory connector, so there is some compatibility with a Maxtrac radio, possibly even a 2 channel version, for his clever scheme. I don’t think one can change the displayed channel number, and thus may be limited to 11 channels without some additional circuitry.

Still clever. And likely applicable to other manufacturer’s radios.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA